Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sorry Andrea, you lose :-)

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 93 01:58:58 EDT
Subject: Sorry Andrea, you lose :-)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca writes:

>Can someone settle an arguement for me?  My SO thinks Happy is a Native American
>and I don't recall this being the case.  Can anyone clear that up?  Also is
>the Warpaint album meant to be a concept album regarding Native issues?

Happy's part Cherokee. (What does your SO win? :-))
The album's not a concept album, but yes, the songs "Wrong Century" and
"Warpaint" have Native elements. Are you Native American? (we can move
this discussion to e-mail or ecto, but I just didn't want people to think
you were being ignored.)

Vickie

ps, Tori is part Cherokee too!