Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Good Grief...

From: ccolco94@ursa.Calvin.EDU (Cheri Colcord)
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1993 22:53:00 GMT
Subject: Good Grief...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@Calvin.EDU (The Annoying News Pseudo-User)

Please.  These pointed slams seem, to my humble self, to be flying a bit too
freely, going a bit too far, etc.  I joined this newsgroup, about a
month ago because I believe KaTe is a goddess.  I looked forward to intel-
lectual discussions re: her music, her life, and <without crossing too-private
boundaries> her in general.  But, at least lately, all I've been finding are
irrelevant commentaries on "vibes" and "imprints," which are better suited to
some other newsgroup, and blistering infernos of wars.  I'd expected much
greater things from KaTefans; it seemed they were a special breed with a
special tie-that-binds.
But now I have to wonder....
I realize that not much has happened on the KaTefront lately, and that, in-
directly or directly, might be causing some of the tension.  Let me run an idea
past y'all:  a) if it's not somehow related to KaTe, and/or b) if it's inten-
tionally insulting to a fellow KaTefan...DON'T WRITE IT.
At least, that's how I feel KaTe would approach the matter.

I know I'm a mere newcomer, but please give me something to breathe.

P.S.  On the Greenpeace album for which KaTe performs, "Breathing"--is it any
different then on NFE?

Respectfully yet reservedly,
c. colcord