Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: please tell me this isn't

From: "Dennis G Parslow" <p00421@psilink.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1993 06:09:40 GMT
Subject: Re: please tell me this isn't
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@worldlink.com

>DATE:   Fri, 2 Apr 1993 13:30:58 -0500
>FROM:   Ed Dambik <dambik@fnalo.fnal.gov>
>

>> If Kate tore up a picture of the Pope, would we be so quick to jump on
>> her?

(by the way, could you rephrase that?)

>And speaking of Sinead, I saw an old World Party video the other night.
>It sure looked like her singing background and shaking a tamborine.

A friend and I have spent a few hours trying to figure that one
out...he even bought a couple World Party CD's to see if herself was
mentioned in the liner notes at all.  Nope.  However, I did find out
that she was doing backup vocals on The The's Mind Bomb.

Dennis

"<unknown band> is supposed to be the next Gym Blossoms.  But then, who
are they?"  Heard on a local radio station