Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Please Tell Me This Isn't A Joke

From: Fiona_McQuarrie@sfu.ca
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1993 07:02:45 +0730
Subject: Please Tell Me This Isn't A Joke
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: fmcquarr@sfu.ca

I was reading this after midnight this morning (i.e. on April 1) so I am
hoping that either my eyes were playing tricks on me or this is some cosmic
foolishness.....

1) Willie Nelson and Sinead O'Connor duetting on P.Gabriel's "Don't Give
Up"????
Nooooo.....please keep Sinead away from anything to do with PG...and
Willie....
I am speechless,,,

2) Les Voix Mysteres de Bulgare's new record, featuring them singing to
hip-hop/dance/house beats? Whatzamatter, weren't they interesting enough
before? What a stooopid idea...

Cheers, Fiona
(P.S. No I did not make up any of the above)