Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CDs vs Tapes (again!)

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 93 09:35:28 PST
Subject: CDs vs Tapes (again!)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Whoa!  Take it easy!  This discussion is starting to get personal.  It's
really not all that serious!  I mean, people are DYING in Bosnia!  In the
larger scheme of things this is closer to irrelevant.  And rather than let all tthe credit for feelings go to the makers of tapes and cds, why don't we all
just appreciate the composer who's music it is that so roused our emotions in
the first place, be in on CD or Tape.

What did people do in the "old days" when the only way to hear music (if you
couldn't play it yourself) was to drag around your own orchestra?

Andrea.