Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CLANNAD

From: INCONTINENTIA BUTTOCKS <WOODS@CUA.EDU>
Date: 01 Apr 1993 09:20:37 -0500 (EST)
Subject: CLANNAD
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello all,

I am a fan of Clannad and want to get copies of all their albums, however I am
having difficulties. A friend told me about the Kate Bush list so I though some
of you might also be familiar with Clannad.

The titles I have are: Clannad 2, Dulaman, Clannad in Concert, Crann Ull,
Fuaim, Magical Ring, Macalla, Sirius, Past/Present, and Anam.

Two titles I cannot find are Legend and Atlantic Realm. Does
anyone know how I can get these cds?  I have been to several record stores and
have been told they are not available.  Apparently, they were never released in
the US.  Anyone know of a good import source that might have them?

Also, does anyone know if there are more titles than these? (I assume that if
there was a Clannad 2, there was a Clannad?)

I would greatly appreciate any information anyone has on Clannad.

I would also enjoy talking to any Clannad fans out there whether or not you
have info on my request.

Please e-mail me directly as I am not a member of the Kate Bush list. I'll be
looking forward to hearing from you!

Yours truly,
Kevin Guy Woods

WOODS@CUA.EDU