Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MTV and good music

From: Markku Kolkka <mk59200@cs.tut.FI>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1993 12:40:50 GMT
Subject: Re: MTV and good music
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: #Kotilo NEWS system <usenet@peippo.cs.tut.FI>

In article <1993Mar24.104947.25919@news.cs.tut.fi> mk59200@cs.tut.FI (Markku Kolkka) writes:
>... if I remember
>correctly, todays show should contain videos directed by Julian
>Doyle, ...

Of course I had mixed up the Julians (actually the featured director was
Julian Temple, nothing to do with KaTe), but fortunately the show also
included a selection of Godley&Creme directed videos, one of them
was "Don't Give Up".

Are there any other MTV-Europe watchers here besides me and Ulrich Grepel?
How about a letter writing campaign to MTV-Europe to persuade them
to declare 30.7-1.8 as "Kate Bush Weekend"?

This would give them a good reason to show all those videos that
don't fit under that "Greatest Hits" title, like "Experiment IV",
"Dreaming", "Breathing", ...

--
	Markku Kolkka
	mk59200@cc.tut.fi