Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@cs.mu.OZ.AU
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1993 15:23:10 +1000
To: rec-music-gaffa@munnari.OZ.AU

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: boek@ee.mu.OZ.AU (Christopher Boek)
Subject: Re: Just a tidbit
Sender: news@cs.mu.OZ.AU
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1993 05:18:40 GMT

In <9303232356.AA12028@hivnet.ubc.ca> Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca writes:

>Oh, and there is one other thing... i am going to sacrifice my ignorance for
>the benefit of others :-)...  I too hail the return of IED, of whom we have
>heard much!  Unfortunately I was not part of this group when IED first
>appeared and so now that he has returned it has occurred to me that I don't
>know what IED means/stands for.  :-) (very sheepishly)  Can anyone be so
>kind as to tell me without laughing too hard.  I don't see anyway that it
>connects with Kate's name or a song, but I'm probably missing something.

I was not around at the beginning either, and I don't know what IED means.
Although, some stuff was posted some time back, stuff of old, which seems
to show mail from the (in)famous IED with a mail name something like
IED3847652@wherever. I made the number up by the way *:). Is that it ... ?
Is that the answer to the endless question ... some random collection of
letters that stuck, or is there something deeper ....... ?

Chris.

P.S.	Hi Andrea!!!

|  ||| |||  |  ||| ||| |||  |  ||Christopher Boek - boek@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au
|  ||| |||  |  ||| ||| |||  |  ||  Dept Elec Eng Univ of Melbourne Australia
|   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | /  "Anybody remotely interesting is mad in