Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

music in Herzog's NOSFERATU

From: Jackie Zucconi <lionhart@netlink.cts.COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 93 21:43:56 PST
Subject: music in Herzog's NOSFERATU
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Let's see if memory serves me right here. herzog's version of Nosferatu
came out first. kate liked the music so mush she adopted that style for
Hello Earth. From what I remember she identified the original music as
being Czechoslovakian. Hmm, I think she also said it was related to the
Church...Eastern Orthodox music...I have to go back to the interview....
I don't think there's a formal connection between Kate and Mr. Herzog,
it's just that she liked the music and used it so she thanked him.
                   Kateness,
                           Lionheart

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)