Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: RE cutie kate

From: msubu@csv.warwick.ac.uk (Mr E D G Robertson)
Date: 20 Mar 1993 22:45:45 -0000
Subject: Re: RE cutie kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <644212DA337F00B031@AZNVX1.AZN.NL>, PA_ELEC@AZNVX1.AZN.NL writes:
|> Personally I think she looks best on the live video, wearing some kind of
|> iron bra. I don't remember the name of it.                        Joen

	That would be the costume from ``Babooshka'', I assume, which was based
on some artwork by Christos Achilleos..
	Personally, I like the lion costume she wears on the ``Lionheart'' album
cover.. maybe I'm just strange.. :)  (On the subject of which, although I've seen
good quality scans of the cover of, eg, TSW, the only scans I've ever seen of the
Lionheart cover have been, well, somewhat poor quality.  Anyone out there with a
good colour scanner feeling kind? :) )
	Regards,

 \_____    \____/  \____/    _____/       (msubu@csv.warwick.ac.uk)
  \_____                    _____/  (UUCP, ...!mcsun!uknet!warwick!msubu)
     \___________  ___________/    We'llSplitYourPersona,SeeYourMindDivide,
               /    \                  PullYouApart,TakeYouBothForARide
               ~~~~~~