Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: And still as rocket I land....

From: jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 93 10:54:34 -0500
Subject: Re: And still as rocket I land....
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Scott Telford writes:

>The lyrics for Rocket's Tail in the CD booklet give this line as
>
>     And still as a rocket, I land in the water,
>
>but She doesn't seem to be singing this on the album...it sounds much
>more like
>
>     And still as a rocket, I land on the moon.

I've never been entirely sure if it's "river" or "water" that she's
saying, but I'm *quite* certain it's not "moon."

And you're right, "moon" wouldn't make any sense anyway.  We're talking
about fireworks, after all.

Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka        | "Fairies are the perfect people to do this        |
|SAFH Lite [tm]          |  sort of work.  Biologically, their upper         |