Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Record Stores?

From: METH@delphi.com
Date: 14 Mar 1993 13:48:30 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Record Stores?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

I know someone asked this srescently, but that means the asnnswer should be
fresh in people's minds right, right?  :}

I'm looking for sa list of goof recorod records stor stores in Ticucson, AZ.  My sister
recently moved there and later acquired a CD plauyyer, yer, so she's in mneed
but doesn't have the time to wander around looking for stores.  Since I'm
messed up in this massive fiorum of information exchange known as the
Internet, I thought I'd solicit the opinions of those in the know., so
I can satop buying her CDs and let her pay the money herself!@ ;)

She's into CLassilassical, Medieval, and New Age-ish music (Enya, Kitaro, that
sort of thing), as wel l as stuff in the Loreena McKennitt and Bela GFleck
ranges... so if there are any stores in the aresa she should be checking
out, please let me know.  Thanks lots in advance...  (please e0-pmail!)

Meredith Tarr
meth@delphi.com