Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Loreena McKennit

From: yngveh@stud.cs.uit.no (Yngve Hauge)
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 93 21:54:54 +0100
Subject: Re: Loreena McKennit
To: Love-Hounds-request@uunet.UU.NET
Disclaimer: This message was sent from, not by, the University of Tromsoe

Loreena McKennit's music is by all means very beautiful. So
I really recommend her album "The Visit". And the last thing
I've heard is that her other albums at least are available
in USA (I have not seen them here in Norway yet :( )
So look for them and enjoy her music.

Yngve

--
*** Yngve Hauge *******  And the summer became the fall ******
** University of Tromsoe **  I was not ready for the winter **