Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Paul Simon

From: "A.W.N Large" <A.W.N.Large@durham.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1993 10:44:03 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Paul Simon
To: Love Hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Can anybody out there tell me anything about the Simon and Garfunkel
reunion concert that happened on Monday in LA? The British press don't seem
to have covered it at all and I was wondering if anyone knew if there was
going to be a CD released for those of us who live too far way to have
attended. If Artie really did show up it will have been the first on stage
full reunion concert since the glorious day in sept 81 and Central Park.
By the way does anyone have any opinions as to the quality of recording on
the disc of this event ? To my ear it seems very bass heavy at the start.

 |   =   | | ******  $ | |   =   |  '..Sometimes even music
 |       | | ---- ---- | |       |     Cannot substitute for tears..'ROTS