Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy Holidays!...a bit of a non-kate!

From: u9031227@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 93 16:48:19 GMT
Subject: Happy Holidays!...a bit of a non-kate!
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: u9031227@athmail1.causeway.qub.ac.uk

Hi there lovehounds!
  Everyone goes on holiday or as they say in the states goes on
vacation.Everyone needs them,people work for them,some people are
constantly on them,but there is a small minority who do not need
these annual breaks from the humdrum boredom of real life.Kate Bush
could be one of these people.This is ofcourse is all guess work as
Kate's life is a bit of a mystery, but lets take it that I am the
powerful all seeing one and I know what she gets up to between
albums.To create such works of art she needs inspiration ,so this
means no sitting around the house,hair in curlers feet in
slippers,smoking herself into an early grave, infront of a daytime
soap.No her creativity means she has to put down those ciggies and get
out there and see the world for herself.Or does it??
So lets see.Where does she go? If she were to write
Kaskar from Bagdad now ,would this mean she would
venture into Iraq and rub shoulders with Saddam Hussain the
,mustached tyrant who doesnt appear on Bill Clintons Christmas
list.Ofcourse not. She would use her imagination,sitting infront of
the television munching on those chocolates,smoking those Regal King
Size,hair in curlers etc.Lets look at a different example.Wuthering
heights? No she would read the book munch that chocolate,smoke those
ciggies.So to conclude , picture if you will.As we on lovehounds
discuss her music ,ponder on whether she will release an album or
not,and say how much work she is putting in on her album.Theres our Kate
sitting at home munching that chocolate smoking those Regal,hair in
curlers,creating her next long awaited masterpiece......
 But its just a theory...

                Allen G (The man with no tan!)