Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

newscrud

From: news@daffy.cs.wisc.edu (The News)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 93 08:52:38 CST
Subject: newscrud
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: halfen@snake19.cs.wisc.edu (Mark Halfen)
Subject: Re: Music in Volkswagen commercials
Sender: news@daffy.cs.wisc.edu (The News)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1993 14:52:26 GMT

In article <1993Feb21.092525.619@daffy.cs.wisc.edu>
halfen@snake29.cs.wisc.edu (I) write:

>I think the movie you saw it in was "Patroit Games". (Unless I'm _totally_
               < stuff deleted >
>in in the movie, where one of the terrorist dudes kills someone.
>
>mark
                                 ----^
What's going on here?  I posted this article over a week ago, and it showed up
at my site the next day.  Now, here it is again.  Is this some sort of weird
moderated newsgroup effect?  Would it work better if I sent mail to
love-hounds-request or whatever instead of just following up someone else's
article?

mark