Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

monoLib CD-ROM #2

From: jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 93 14:33:35 -0500
Subject: monoLib CD-ROM #2
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

A friend of mine just got this CD-ROM for his NeXTstation and figured
(correctly!) that I'd be interested in knowing that the following
*text* files were included on the disc.  I've no idea if other
artists were included or just KaTe:

all.the.love.DREAMING
all.we.ever.NEVER
babooshka.NEVER
big.sky.HOUNDS
blow.away.MISC
breathing.NEVER
cloudbusting.HOUNDS
coffee.homeground.LIONHEART
december.MISC
delius.NEVER
demos
dream.of.sheep.HOUNDS
dreaming.DREAMING
egypt.NEVER
experiment.4.MISC
feel.it.KICK
fullhouse.LIONHEART
gaffa.DREAMING
gaffa.jive
gaffa.jive.val
gaffa.val
gaffa.val.jive
hammer.horror.LIONHEART
heartbrake.LIONHEART
hello.earth.HOUNDS
houdini.DREAMING
hounds.HOUNDS
house.DREAMING
infant.kiss.NEVER
james.and.the.cold.gun.KICK
jig.of.life.HOUNDS
kashka.LIONHEART
kick.inside.KICK
kite.KICK
lamour.KICK
leave.it.open.DREAMING
morning.fog.HOUNDS
mother.HOUNDS
moving.KICK
night.of.the.swallow.DREAMING
night.scented.stock.NEVER
oh.england.LIONHEART
oh.to.be.in.love.KICK
pull.out.the.pin.DREAMING
room.KICK
running.up.that.hill.HOUNDS
sat.in.your.lap.DREAMING
saxaphone.song.KICK
search.of.peter.pan.LIONHEART
strange.phenomenon.KICK
symphony.LIONHEART
tenner.DREAMING
the.man.KICK
them.heavy.people.KICK
under.ice.HOUNDS
under.the.ivy.MISC
violin.NEVER
wake.the.witch.HOUNDS
warm.room.LIONHEART
watching.you.HOUNDS
wedding.list.NEVER
wow.LIONHEART
wuthering.heights.KICK

-------

Looks like just about everything is there except some of the B-sides.  I
haven't had a chance to go through and see if these are transcribed
from the liner notes or taken from IED (and others') transcriptions of
the actual songs.  The gaffa.* files are apparently tongue-in-cheek
"translations" into a jive-style dialect.

Jeff