Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Album release and other news

From: meth@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 93 14:35:36 EST
Subject: New Album release and other news
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

Printout or no, a "comprehensive listing" of March releases I saw in a
magazine yesterday (can't recall which one, since I was going through all the
ones on the rack at the time) had no mention of something new by Kate.  I too
am inclined to believe the Homeground folks (hi Peter and Krys!) over a piece
of paper in Belfast.

woj, the "Them Heavy People" performance on your new CD bootleg is probably
from the Saturday Night Live appearance- the backing vocals there were also
provided by a woman who sounded nothing like Kate, and since the SNL
performance of "TMWTCIHE" also seems to be on the CD, it would make sense.

(You are, of course, going to let me listen to it next weekend, aren't you?
;)

Meredith Tarr
meth@aol.com

"I'm still waiting..." - KT