Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Will "Rocket Man" appear on KB's next album?

From: jeffo@uiuc.edu (J.B. Nicholson-Owens)
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1993 05:13:51 GMT
Subject: Will "Rocket Man" appear on KB's next album?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@ux3.cso.uiuc.edu (Net Noise owner)

I'm wondering if "Rocket Man" will appear on Kate Bush's next album.  I

priced the single at a local record store (Record Service) and they told me it is $11.  I thought that was way too much for a single when I could wait a while and get an entire CD of songs for that or a little more.  I'm interested in hearing this song, but I'm not interested in hearing the other mu

sic on the CD it's currently a part of.

Unfortunately, they didn't know when Kate Bush's next album was coming out and I forgot to ask them if they knew if "Rocket Man" would appear on it.

If anyone can shed any light on this, thanks.
--
-- Jeff (jeffo@uiuc.edu)
-- NeXTmail welcome