Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sugarcubes on Saturday night live; which song

From: ag@sics.se (Anders G|ransson)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1993 21:34:29 GMT
Subject: Sugarcubes on Saturday night live; which song
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sics.se

Hmm, hope someone here can help me. I saw a Saturday night live
show (they are showing them on a small channel, Z-TV, in Sweden
now) and the Sugarcubes were the guest band. They played a
marvellous tune with something of an atonal aspect to it. The
singer sang and one of the guys played a small horn in which he
placed his hand to make it sound more muffled (if that is the
term?).
I want very much to buy a record with that tune but I didn't get
the name of the tune. Does anyone here know which tune they
played and which album I should buy to get it?

best regards Anders

--

If you see Saint Annie, please tell her - Thanks a lot.