Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

totally non-Kate

From: toc@digitalk.com (Tim O'Connor)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1993 10:06:10 PST
Subject: totally non-Kate
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds)

REGARDING                totally non-Kate
people:

The following query is totally non-Kate. This is my only access to musical
knowledge in the outside and I'd like to know a trivial thing.

I'll be brief.

Anyone know who performed the last song on the 2/15/93 Northern Exposure?
The scene is Joel and Maggie walking away down the street after deciding
they were both cured. I saw no credit at the end of the show (but they
seldom credit the music. Too bad).

the wrath of the buzzard,
to'c

--
"A typical long haired half mad computer programmer on a typical computer
keyboard with odd toys scattered liberally about."