Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate bootleg CD

From: nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 93 17:11:34 GMT
Subject: Kate bootleg CD
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>From: woj@remus.rutgers.edu (l.l. cool bean)
>whilst poking through the local used and rare record emporium, i noted (and
>purchased) a new cd bootleg of Kate's entitled _butterfly kisses_rather, it is >a collection of oddball tv performances and a few tracks from
>the tour of life. i don't have the cd with me right here, but i'll post an
>annotated track listing as soon as i am able to give it a listen and figure
>out where all the tracks are from.
>woj

Hey, I just found the exact same item on the other side of the Atlantic.
As woj has volunteered I will let him do the track listing. Most of the
stuff has been available elsewhere but some of it only on vinyl boots
and I think there is one track (Under The Ivy) which has only been available
on video boots (in its live form).
Neil