Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

drool

From: Mike Mendelson <MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 22 Feb 93 10:31:27 EST
Subject: drool
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Vickie gushes:
>(I don't dribble, btw, I just sort of drool. You know how it is in
>the morning when you wake up [gross stuff deleted]...

I lived in this house in college and a guy on the ground floor
once said that he loves the scent of a woman.... errr, ooops,
I mean the scent of his own saliva.  While he's sleeping, he
let's it fly all over his pillow... then, in the morning he
awakes and sticks his nose in it and inhales over and over.

Have a good day.
-mjm