Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Madonna on the Mats

From: Fiona_McQuarrie@sfu.ca
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 93 14:21:51 -0800
Subject: Madonna on the Mats
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: fmcquarr@sfu.ca

>Thats all folks and folkies. Unless you want to hear about the swell Madonna
>SEX turntable mats that showed up this week...

Turntable mats? Does anyone even bother to make those any more? Holy moly.

Madonna being on them, however, gives a whole new twist to the expression
(Politically Incorrect expression, no doubt) "Mattressback".
Turntablemat-back?

Cheers, Fiona

P.S. On a somewhat more serious note, I was in a restaurant last week and
heard an FM-radio style pop/rock song that was based on the line "You can
be me for a while, and I'll be you". Same idea as Running Up that Hill but
executed with considerably less insight and depth. Anyone have any idea who
this song is by?

Fiona McQuarrie
fmcquarr@sfu.ca

/ Do you think your research will     /