Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KAte with a short back and slap!

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 93 03:09 CST
Subject: Re: KAte with a short back and slap!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In re Kate's hair;

   If you want to see some JPEGS from the "Rocket Man" video, check
/pub/incoming/music/pictures/kate.jpegs (I believe) on ftp.uwp.edu.
rm_8.jpg is a shot of her from the back. The site has a fairly slow
connection, but the file is only 9k. These are test images, and I hope
create some better ones, but these may give folks some idea what the video
is like.

                               Chris WIlliams
                                  chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu