Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What I'd like Kate to sing about

From: Lauren Caulton <LAUREN@HARVARDA.HARVARD.EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 93 15:12:53 EST
Subject: What I'd like Kate to sing about
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@uunet.UU.NET

Interesting concept-requesting a song on a certain subject. I really
like the fact that she sings about such unconventional subject matter
as Bronte novels and nuclear holocaust, but frankly I find the
subjects much less captivating than the music they are written to. So,
she could write about the phone book as long as she maintained her
unique and wonderful ear. She hears such incredible things!!