Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: oscar@maths.tcd.ie
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 93 23:43:37 GMT
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: oscar@maths.tcd.ie (Owen Carter)
Subject: Re: Hello and Questions
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1993 23:43:34 GMT

dambik@fnalf.fnal.gov writes:

> What's the latest scoop on a new album (other than Pete G.'s MTV
> comment)?

New album _promised_ for the first three months of this year.

> A CD was released right after TSW. Not having a CD player at the time,
> I never got a hold of it. What was it called and is it out of print
> and am I out of lucK finding it?

You probably mean "Aspects of the Sensual World". Again, I (still!) do
not have a CD player, so I didn't buy it. I only saw it the once, however,
and that was a year and a half ago, and I havan't seen it anywhere since.
If it's anywhere, it'll be very difficult to get hold of.

> *HOW* much was that box set???????

EMI have no sets of "This Woman's Work" left, so you'll be lucky to find it.
The odd shop will have a set, but again, it'll be hard to find. Here, it's
~IR 80 (~US$125) for vinyl or tape, and ~IR 100 (US$160) for CD.

         Owen
           oscar@maths.tcd.ie