Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lyrics please (not about Kate so skip if need be)

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 93 13:45:11 PST
Subject: Lyrics please (not about Kate so skip if need be)
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

I was just wondering if anyone out there has the lyrics to Peter Gabriel's
Here Comes the Flood?  If someone does could you email them to me at:
Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca ?  I have most of it transcribed but I want to be sure
before I go letting my mind fill in all the gaps my ears have missed.  Thanks!

BTW interesting to learn about the failed interview between Kate and a
Love-Hound.  What did happen anyway?  Even if she never contributes anything
can we safely assume someone (Kate, Paddy, or someone close) is reading this
every now and then just to find out what's up?

Well, what do you know?  There was some Kate in here after all!

Cheers, everyone!

Andrea.