Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Box Set sighting in LA

From: dlangs%sunstroke@sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
Date: 15 Jan 1993 17:57:00 GMT
Subject: Box Set sighting in LA
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

For those of you who might not have seen my post in rec.music.cd
the TWW Boxed Set was available at the Virgin Megastore in Los
Angeles (on Sunset Blvd in Hollywood).  This was the Japanese
release for which they were asking $154.  They had several sets
behind the cashiers counter just before Christmas.

Sorry I don't have their phone number (try 1-213 555 1212).  I don't know
if they do mail order but you could ask.

Derek

Derek H. Langsford                                            Dept. of Biology
dlangs@sunstroke.sdsu.edu                           San Diego State University