Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos on the Tonight Show

From: bellcore!oscar.bellcore.com!ksb@uunet.UU.NET (Ken Berczik)
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 93 12:44:26 GMT
Subject: Tori Amos on the Tonight Show
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: bellcore!news@uunet.UU.NET

I just thought I'd mention that Tori Amos was on the Tonight Show last
night (January 12). I realize this information would have been of more
use if I had posted it before she was on the show, but I didn't know until
the show started. I quickly put a tape in the VCR so I could watch it today.

* KSBerczik			  *	Never under estimate the power  *
* Bellcore			  *	of human stupidity.             *
* Tech Pubs			  *	-- Robert Heinlein              *
* Morristown, NJ		  *	(From "Time Enough for Love",   *
* ksb@hal2000.bellcore.com (or)	  *	Excerpts from the Notebook      *
* ksb@oscar.bellcore.com	  *	of Lazarus Long)                *