Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A letter to Kate???

From: Graham Eida <geida@cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 93 16:37 GMT
Subject: A letter to Kate???
To: Love-hounds-request@uunet.UU.NET

  li> ROn should know the distance from the East Wickham station
  li> to the farm  but when I was in the UK I was strongly advised
  li> by a Kent local that one  should not attempt going about
  li> Welling without motor transportation since  it seems to be a
  li> rather sprawling place. Hope it helps.

Well I live just down the road from the farm (well about two miles) and I
have never called welling sprawling !

Just like to take this opportunity to wish all kate fans a very happy new
year

Also I have a copy of the ComicStrip on video with kate's new song :-))

Graham.   geida@CIX.compulink.co.uk