Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

NYC, Happy etc.

From: Jackie Zucconi <lionhart@netlink.cts.COM>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 93 18:31:54 PST
Subject: NYC, Happy etc.
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Oh, I've always had htis problem and I developed a great solution.
Constantly play Kate, whatever songs strike your fancy at the momment.
Then give it a rest for awhile. During the "intermission" my friends
start thinking of Kate and say: "hey whatever ever happened to those
tapes?" Then you bring about again and keep repeating the process until
they are so infected they buy their own. If the worst happens they
abandon you because they never will like her..but hey just think of it as
a special covenant 'tween you and Kate and leave them out anyway....
(shades of the Bible in there eh?)
                   Kateness,
                          Lionheart

--