Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A letter to Kate???

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@edinburgh.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 93 13:11:55 GMT
Subject: Re: A letter to Kate???
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: st@epcc.edinburgh.ac.uk

Whoops, that shound have been "train station", not "underground
station". It's a long time since I was last in London 8^) .....anyway,
according to the maps, there's a station called East Wickham, which
sounds jolly handy for sightseeing purposes....

--
Scott Telford, Service Division,          / "Can I assume you're pissed out of
Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,      /  your head on 'Big Sky', on the new