Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Laugh position

From: Gord Locke <glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 92 19:28:08 GMT-3:30
Subject: Laugh position
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (the rec.music.gaffa address)

	Just wanted to clarify something I said in a previous post.  It
seems two people who followed it up mis-interpreted what I said.  If you
re-read my message, you'll notice that what I was saying was that on the
CD, the track number changes _after_ the laugh, and that I had always
thought of the laugh as being at the beginning of The Fog, (due to the
length of time being longer before the effect than after), so this threw
me.  I assumed it was a mistake made when transferring the album to CD.
However, Vickie points out rightly that it's more appropriate to think of
it the way the CD puts it.
--
    Gord Locke, a.k.a.    |  We're here,  | "There is thunder | REDUCE,
 glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca | We're 'geers, |   in our hearts"  | RE-USE,