Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love and Anger

From: msubu@csv.warwick.ac.uk (Mr E D G Robertson)
Date: 1 Dec 1992 23:10:13 -0000
Subject: Re: Love and Anger
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9212011914.AA26520@relay1.UU.NET> SMITHCJ@ucs.indiana.edu (CHRIS SMITH) writes:

>hand) and 2) an orb and sceptre. The latter are symbols associated with
>the Catholic church, specifically they symbolize dominion (the sceptre)
>over the world (the orb). However, they also appear in the Major Arcana
>of the Tarot (the Emperor card, I think).

	Orb and Sceptre are also things that the monarch in the UK has...
Church of England...
	Regards,

\_____     /   /_ \ |   \     _____/    Xolf, Lord of the Never Known
 \_____    \____/  \____/    _____/       (msubu@csv.warwick.ac.uk)
     \___________  ___________/    We'llSplitYourPersona,SeeYourMindDivide,
               /    \                  PullYouApart,TakeYouBothForARide