Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Sensual World

From: awalsh@mta.ca (Andrew Walsh)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1992 16:12:14 GMT
Subject: The Sensual World
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@jupiter.Sun.CSD.unb.ca

The only thing that bugs me about this album is the overuse
of the Eastern harmonies like at the end of Deeper understanding.
They tend to get a leetle bit irritating. Still love This Woman's
Work, tho. Gotta see "She's Having A Baby" to see how it fits in.
BTW, does TWW have a video? I seem to remeber seeing it once.

  I "I was young and foolish then, I feel old and foolish now."I
  I                - TMBG, "Lucky Ball & Chain"                I
  I                  "Get three coffins ready."                I
  I          - Clint Eastwood, "A Fistful Of Dollars"          I
  I Andrew Walsh/Batman/The Phantom/Nightshade | awalsh@mta.ca I
  I <<<<<<<It's all the same, yet completely different.>>>>>>> I