Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@leland.stanford.edu (Mr News)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 92 20:35:43 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: drk@leland.Stanford.EDU (David Koehler)
Subject: Re: Reminisce
Sender: news@leland.Stanford.EDU (Mr News)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 92 04:35:41 GMT

In article <andrewh.2.722123291@rosemount.com> andrewh@rosemount.com
(Andrew Holtum) writes:
.
>I'm on the way to becoming a fan, if not a follower.  My only regret is that
>I've started so late and have so much ground to make up.
>So I guess it is possible to become hooked through The Dreaming...
>
>Andrew Holtum

Start saving those pennies, Andrew!  You'll eventually end up buying all
of her CDs, and then you'll discover you're so hooked that you need all
the b-sides and remixes -- most of which were pressed on the almost-extinct
medium called vinyl.  The only practical way to acquire these songs is to buy

          THE       BOX      SET

which, for $160+, gives you all six albums that you already own plus the
coveted two extra discs of b-sides and remixes.

That's the way it went for me, anyway...

Happy listening!

-- David.