Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate album?

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (andrew david simchik)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 92 23:08:28 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate album?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

In <Mf2fg3C00awC8KtlNX@andrew.cmu.edu> sl4q+@andrew.cmu.edu (Scott T. Lillis) writes:

>Ok, this might be a reach, but I have a unlabled copy of a Kate album
>and I don't know what it's  called or the names of the songs, etc.
>It might be the one titled 'Of dreaming'(?)
>The first song on it has the words:
>"....I've been doing it for years...Some say you gotta do something that
>you never have....Some say that heaven is hell.  Some say that hell is
>heaven..."
>The second song contains:
>"...The sense of adventure is turning to danger...I go in, the crime
>begins.  My excitement, turns into fright.  UhOh.  UhOh..."
>The third song contains:
>"...Just one thing, me or him?.... I love life.  I love life..."

>I know this is terribly vauge, but I was hoping some( or all) of the
>phrases might trigger someones memory.  If you know the name  of the
>album, could I also be so bold as to ask for a track listing.

>Thanx in advance,
>Scott

As I'm sure zillions of posters will be telling you, this is "The Dreaming".

Songs:

1.  "Sat In Your Lap"
2.  "There Goes A Tenner"
3.  "Pull Out The Pin"
4.  "Suspended In Gaffa"
5.  "Leave It Open"
6.  "The Dreaming"
7.  "Night of the Swallow"
8.  "All The Love"
9.  "Houdini"
10. "Get Out of My House"

Great album to have, by the way...your lyrics are slightly off, but then
Kate's tough to understand sometimes.

By the way, what's the opinion of "Houdini"?  It's one of my absolute
favorites.  Everybody?

*  Andrew David Simchik *  DISCLAIMER: I said it... 			   *
*  a.k.a. Drewcifer     *  			No one else would!	   *							   *