Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: just a joke

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (andrew david simchik)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 92 20:52:18 GMT
Subject: Re: just a joke
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

In <P11cuB3w165w@netlink.cts.com> lionhart@netlink.cts.COM (Jackie Zucconi) writes:

>Two guys I work with were gently ribbing me for liking Kate's music and
>this is what they came up with:
>  Mark: Do they record Kate Bush belching?
>  Larry: Yeah, but they call it Tori Amos.
>Well, I htought it was kinda funny 8)
>                    Kateness,
>                          Liionheart

UGH!  Not funny, not funny at all.  Be nice to Tori.  She gets trashed on
this group entirely too much.  :)

Now, if it had been "Do they record Kate Bush drunk?" or "Do they record
Tori Amos with a sore throat?"  it might have been more accurate.  ;)
*  Andrew David Simchik *  DISCLAIMER: I said it... 			   *
*  a.k.a. Drewcifer     *  			No one else would!	   *							   *