Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hello

From: Jozef_Wiencis.LOTUS@CRD.lotus.com
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 92 14:28:23 EST
Subject: Hello
To: UNIXML.."rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net"@lotus.com

First of all, I apoligize if this isn't going where its supposed to but this is
the
first time I've posted here so I'm kinda guessing at the address. Anyway
I'm trying to get a list of Kate songs that were not on the box set but have
been released in one form or another i.e. performed on TV, duets with others
etc. What I have is everything in the box set, Don't Give Up, Rocket Man,
Candle In The Wind, Running That Hill (live) from Secret Policeman's Ball
what else is there?

jozef_wiencis.lotus@crd.lotus.com