Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-01 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

First Experience

From: dmclaren@neumann.une.edu.au (Debra.)
Date: 14 Nov 92 23:58:57 GMT
Subject: First Experience
To: rec-music-gaffa@munnari.OZ.AU
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@grivel.une.edu.au

My first experience with Katey Music was when I was
asked by my boyfriend to listen to some music that he
had just bought.

He made me lie down in a darkened room with the music
loud through excellent headphones. In my humble
opinion this is one of the *best* ways to listen
to music.

He played me "Breathing" and then "Under Ice". From that
moment I was hooked....

After (in a short amount of time...) I had purchased some
more disks, I then asked my sister to listen to 3 songs.
In the same manner (dark room, loud fully enclosed headphones)
I played her "Breathing", then "And Dream of Sheep??" (I'm
guessing titles here) I followed this by "Waking the Witch",
you've never seen anyone jump like my sister did..
"Wake up!"

Debra.