Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Roches

From: Sam Warren <I_SW@zis.ziff.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1992 09:17 EST
Subject: The Roches
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Okay, I know this is a longshot.  But people on this list so often discuss
Irish artists, I thought I'd take a chance.  Anybody out there a fan of The
Roches?  I'm looking for someone who might have an opinion on a lyric at the
end of a song on "Seductive Reasoning".  Perhaps it would be less offensive to
other love-hounds if you e-mail me.  Thanks in advance.

- Sam
"We're buiding a house of the future together." - Kate Bush