Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New in the list

From: amipb@amipb.gna.org (Philippe Berard)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 92 11:13:24 MET
Subject: New in the list
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

    Hello netters ! ;-)

    I'm new to this mailing list, I'm a Kate Bush Fan since '85, and I'll
    give a quick presentation of myself.

    I'm a 23 years old free-lance Amiga developper, second programmer of the
    IWANIMA's project, and my hobbies are : 3D graphics, playing music and
    write some songs.

    I'm open-minded on musics and I really listen to many kinds of them, but
    Kate is my favourite artist.

    My favourite album is : 'The Dreaming', and 'Hounds of Love' is the 2nd.
    I'm not in any fan-club (and don't know if there's one in France), but
    I'm much interested by people's reactions to Kate's music. BTW, I would
    like to hear more about Tori Amos (which I only know a little bit) and
    Happy Rhodes (which I don't know at all :-( I can't even find one of her
    albums in France !).

    Thanks for your attention,

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all ! *:^)

                                   -- Philippe

|  Philippe Berard  (French Amiga User)       |                              |
|  "They hold a cup of wisdom,                | UseNet : amipb@amipb.gna.org |
|   But there is nothing within" (Kate Bush). |                              |