Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: PG in re KB on MTV:

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (andrew david simchik)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 92 16:48:27 GMT
Subject: Re: PG in re KB on MTV:
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

In <m0n1rhV-000ilXC@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu> chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams) writes:

[some eMpTyV comments]

I always found it the ultimate in laughability when Kendall would introduce a
video by, say, Sarah MacLachlan, and the MTV people would play a video by
Arrested Development in its place:the biggest problem with pre-recording
between-video chatter.

>>>So any other opinions of the likelihood of KaTe actually having an
>>>album ready by spring?
>>
>>Peals of patronizing laughter.

>   Do you wonder if Kate is aware of the kind of cynicism she creates
>in her fans? She'd probably freak if she was made aware of it.

>                              Chris Williams
>                              chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu

Well, yeah, she probably deserves a little patience.  I mean, she is
hopefully producing some of the best music this planet has ever seen, and
here we are bugging her and bugging her to hurry up.  In my book she's
welcome to take as long as she wants.  Ideally, though, it would be nice to
have the albums quicker to prevent rabidity among Katefans...myself
prominent among them...

:)

Drewcifer
** Andrew David Simchik, registered Scorpio ************* SCHNOPIA! *******