Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: PG in re KB on MTV:

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (andrew david simchik)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 92 23:15:03 GMT
Subject: Re: PG in re KB on MTV:
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

In <1992Dec14.223024.21096@bradley.bradley.edu> pwh@bradley.bradley.edu (Pete Hartman) writes:

>In <m0n1Bue-000ilXC@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu> chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams) writes:
>>   Peter Gabriel guest-hosted Empty-Vee's _120 Minutes_ this evening.
>>A string of guest hosts have replaced the hated Dave (insert nickname
>>here) Kendall. This would be a Good Thing if the host had any input
>>into the selection of the music, but sadly the host just introduces
>>the same lame stuff that would be played otherwise.

>Not only that, but the host has to read the same inane script that
>Mr. Kendall did.  And they usually don't smile about it like he
>did, so it's even worse.  Peter seemed really dull as a VJ reading
>from the screen in front of him.

UGH!  I'm glad I missed it then.  That's what I really hated about 120: the
God-awful scripts, and the lame replaying of an unvarying set of videos.
But what can you do? :)

>So any other opinions of the likelihood of KaTe actually having an
>album ready by spring?

Peals of patronizing laughter.

>--
>Pete Hartman		       Bradley University	pwh@bradley.bradley.edu
>                 Practical Ego Annihilation for the Zen Novice
>        1) bang head against wall in a steady shuffle rhythm for 8 hours

Drewcifer
** Andrew David Simchik, registered Scorpio ************* SCHNOPIA! *******
as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu