Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Loreena on radio & Hi woj!!!

From: Richard Moynes <MOYNES_R%PCSDEV.dnet@eismv3.dofasco.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1992 15:48:03 EST
Subject: Loreena on radio & Hi woj!!!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

  For any Loreena McKennit fans out there with access to CBC radio, she is going
to be on the Hot Ticket next Sunday (Dec. 20) at 16:05 EST.  I'm not a fan, I'm
just posting this because I'm a really, really nice guy and I know that some of
you are fans.  On the show immediately before Hot Ticket, there is supposed to
be an interview with Tori Amos, who was the subject of this week's Hot Ticket.
Maybe she'll mention which Kate song she'd most like to cover :-).

Richard

--
Richard Moynes                             Not speaking for
moynes_r@qis.dofasco.ca                    Dofasco Inc., Hamilton, Ont.

Hi woj!  Got the package OK.  Many thanks from me and all others who will
benefit from it.