Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori--What do you really think?

From: fuzzbox@world.std.com (U.F.Orb)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1992 17:21:05 GMT
Subject: Re: Tori--What do you really think?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams) writes:

(YKTR stuff Deleted)
>   So, I'm not sure if Tori hates that album, or if we ran into an
>example of revisionism in action.

Well, she was Glad to sign my friends copy of YKTR when we met her
a few weeks ago. She told me that she didn't hate the album, just the
memories that they brought back of the time when she recorded it.
Hopefully she'll be able to get over it in time, so that I can
hear her play "Fire on the side" live sometime....  ;-)

>P.S. No, we cannot make copies of YKTR as our copy is warped beyond
>     playability.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!    I can make copies! Contact me for details...

--
Jason Bilsky   fuzzbox@world.std.com
"Got enough guilt to start my own religion."