Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Godzilla vs. Mothra

From: stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: 11 Dec 1992 06:15:45 -0800
Subject: Godzilla vs. Mothra
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

So the topic today is Kate vs. Tori.  I say the whole argument is
moot - so far Tori has only 2 albums, one great one and one (supposedly)
lame one (having not heard it, I'm not making that judgement call).

At thi point, in Kate Terms, Kate had one great album and one lame
one.  So it's a tie score.  Ask me again in 2 albums; if Tori can
release something as good as TD, I'll be amazed and astonished.  On
the other hand, if Kate's next album (to be released Real Soon Now)
is as good as TD, I'll be just as amazed and astonished.

Tori has the potential, Kate has the track record.  If the question
is "Who is better?", Kate wins, hands down (at this point in time).
If the question is "Who has more talent?", well, it's too soon to
answer that one.  If the question is "Who has the most psychotic
fans?", again, Kate wins hands down.

- Stev0 the psychotic KateFan(tm)

"So you can make me cum, that doesn't make you Jesus" - Tori Amos

"Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow." - Kate Bush

--
 Steve Berlin         .   I +  * .o   o.* `.E. +.    "The more I think