Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love and Anger Single

From: msubu@csv.warwick.ac.uk (Mr E D G Robertson)
Date: 9 Dec 1992 03:33:27 -0000
Subject: Re: Love and Anger Single
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <101185@netnews.upenn.edu> golden@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Stephen Golden - Freak of Nature) writes:

>I just recently bought the Love and Anger Single, and I was wondering
>where "The Confrontation" and "One More ..." come from?  I mean,
>they sound somewhat like incidental music.  Did Kate make this for
>a show?

	Simply, yes.  'The Confrontation', 'One last look around the House
before we go', and 'Ken' were all written for the Comic Strip's film 'G.L.C.',
a parody of the Greater London Council when it was led by 'Red' Ken
Livingstone.

	Regards,

\_____     /   /_ \ |   \     _____/    Xolf, Lord of the Never Known
 \_____    \____/  \____/    _____/       (msubu@csv.warwick.ac.uk)
     \___________  ___________/    We'llSplitYourPersona,SeeYourMindDivide,
               /    \                  PullYouApart,TakeYouBothForARide