Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos and comix....

From: Saurav Misra <saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 92 13:44:25 -0600
Subject: Tori Amos and comix....
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

re the recent thread about Kate and comic books...
I remember someone posting about a connection between Tori Amos and
Neil Gaiman, writer of THE BEST COMIC SINCE MOEBIOUS' ARZAH....
namely, The SANDMAN. Oops, I'm sounding too fanatic...
anyway, whoever that was, could you reiterate? Danke!
-saurav
saurav misra                              "How's about the 'a bit shor of
                                 prezzies and feeling a bit of a pratt' dept.?"
saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu                -Baldrick,"Merry Christmas,
                                                            Blackadder"